Timothy Neja was a loving husband, father, colleague, and friend. He was also:
- An encyclopedia of all things scientific.
- A They Might Be Giants superfan.
- A brewer extraordinaire.
- Karaoke king.
- An avid runner.
- A Bird Nerd.
- An education enthusiast.
- A continent-hopper.
- A master of pun-filled family prayers.
- 2-time chilli champion.
- A tapioca pudding connoisseur.
- … and a casual conqueror of small island nations.
Things won’t be the same without him, but we’re all thankful for the time we had to enjoy his exuberance and thoughtfulness. He will be sorely missed.