LifeLink of Georgia will host an Organ Donation Summit for Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers on November 9, 2018. This event is open to critical care physicians and advance practice providers from hospitals in our LifeLink of Georgia service area.
- Challenges in brain death testing
- Severe brain injury guidelines
- Managing kidney function in acute brain injury
- Updates in transplantation
- Difficult Conversations: The art of sharing bad news
Thomas A. Nakagawa, MD, FAAP
Professor Anesthesiology and Critical Care
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Carlos Zayas, MD, Medical Director, Transplant Nephrology, Augusta University Medical Center
- Wendy Wright, MD, Chief of Neurology and Medical Director of the Neuroscience Critical Care Unit, Emory University
- Charles Richart, MD, Director Trauma Medicine, Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Joanne Kuntz, MD, Director of Palliative Medicine, Emory University
- Jon Hundley, MD, Surgical Director of Kidney and Pancreas, Multi-Organ Transplant Surgeon, Piedmont Transplant
Registration for this event is free and includes light breakfast and lunch as well as CME credits.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @LifeLinkGA and let us know you are coming using #LLGAODS18!