TAMPA, Fla. – (May 12, 2016) – LifeLink Foundation, a non-profit community service organization dedicated to the recovery of organs and tissue for transplantation therapy, welcomes new members to the Board of Governors:
- Brandi Quinn, MAcc, C.P.A., is Senior Vice President of Enterprise Reporting with Pinellas County, Florida-based PSCU, America’s leading Credit Union Services Organization, and has held multiple positions within the company since joining them in 2003. She received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting, and her Master of Accountancy from University of South Florida and is a member of multiple professional organizations within her field.
- William H. Cleveland, M.D., is an Atlanta, GA, based physician, Board Certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine. He practices as a nephrologist and is Medical Director of Emory Healthcare Network, Midtown, in Atlanta, among other medical practices, but is also a professor with Morehouse School of Medicine, on the Morehouse School of Medicine Board of Directors and is Treasurer/Chief Financial Officer for Georgia State Medical Association. He has previously served his community in many other capacities, won many awards for his expertise and community involvement, and authored numerous publications.
- Dennis F. Heinrichs, B.S.N., MBA, President and Chief Executive Officer of LifeLink Foundation, has been named Chairman of the Board, replacing LifeLink founder, Dana Shires, M.D., F.A.C.P., who is now Chairman Emeritus.
- Jean Aiken Davis, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of LifeLink Foundation, has been named Vice Chair, replacing Dennis F. Heinrichs.
- Photos of LifeLink Foundation’s above referenced Board of Governors’ members may be viewed online and/or downloaded direct via DropBox, https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uj725u7qii2ly9q/AABDSPHkTUR4R1TIIYfq2dXka?dl=0
LifeLink Foundation is the independent, non-profit organ and tissue recovery organization dedicated to serving patients and families in need of transplantation therapy. LifeLink serves West and Southwest Florida, in addition to the state of Georgia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Visit www.LifeLinkFoundation.org or call (800) 262-5775 for additional information.